Friday, December 4, 2009

Small tasks for a big cause

This week, I worked a few different things. On Wednesday, I sent letter about membership dues to various organizations who are members of Joint Council. I also helped gather supplies and prepare for another fundraising event that we had at 10 Thousand Villages on Thurday night. It was a pretty successful fundraiser. I also wrote and sent thank you notes for donations that we received.
Today, I added members to our database of people who participated in the event on Thursday. I called a few more stores about donating prizes for our photo contest. I sent out a few more letters about membership dues, and then worked on organizing the membership database. This week went by quickly! Last week will be my last week here... kinda sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment